- 1 beer (preferably dark beer)
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons of Maggi Juice (Maggi Würze) or Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Worcester Sauce
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Cut the lemon and use it to moisten the edge of the jar.
- Make a circle of tajín on a plate and put the jar or glass upside down into the tajín . Spin it a few times to cover the edge with tajín ( if you dont have tajin this step can be done with salt).
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the jar. Add three tablespoons of Maggi Juice, two tablespoons of Worcester Sauce, the pinch of pepper and Tabasco Sauce to taste.
- Put the ice in the jar and pour the beer.
You can get Tajín chilli powder on these websites: